THE UNIVERSI TY OF KASHMIR Hazratbal, Srinagar
- Application for re-evaluation on the prescribed form along with the fee should reach the controller of the examination Ivithin 15 days from the date of declaration of the result of the candidate/s. So application shall be entertained after the due date.
- The canditlate/s are allowed to apply for re evaluation in either of the paper/s i.e A or B Of the subject/s or both together in case of chemistry subject in Bsc. Examination ,re-evaluation s allowed either in paper 1,11,111 cr in three paper/s taken together.
- Re-evaluation shall be permissible upto the maximum of 50% of the courses/ subjects prescribed for a particular programme/ course provided the candidate is failing in a course/ s or a subject/s by 10 if or less. In case of the odd number of courses in a programme/course 0.5 shall be treated as one course/ subject for re-evaluation.
provided further that a candidate who has already passed the examination shall also be allowed to apply for in re-evaluation in course/ subject/s if he/she desires so.
- The candidate applying for re-evaluation in the subjects having already passed but fails to secure a pass in re-evaluation is declared to his results/marks.
- A candidate having applied for re-evaluati m in falling subjects but does not secure a pass No change" is effected to hisresults/marks.
- The candidate will be awarded average of the marks awarded to hint by the first examiner and the second examiner in the ,iaper/s or subject/s applied for re-evaluation.
- Subject to the revision from time to time. the fee for re-evaluation shall be Rs.500/-per subjects/paper.
- Where the result of the candidate improv, by 15% or more marks after re-evaluation. The 50% fee will be refunded to the candidate by the University, on submission of the prescribed application form for refund of fee by the candidate.
Additional 5/. to be deposited .vith the form fee as cost of application form